Camping under dark sky
Devkund Waterfall is a virgin place with clear water. It is the s confluence of three waterfalls and is said to be the origin of Kundalika River. It is about a three-hour trek from base village along the dam backwater and through forest to reach this place known as ‘Devkund’. A major part of the trek goes through some semi-dried forests with the river running parallel and sometimes crisscrossing through the route. A guide is required to be taken during the trek as there is dense forest around.
Devkund waterfall is located inside the forest near a small village called ‘Bhira’. Devkund waterfall is one of the virgin places with crystal clear water. It’s confluence of three waterfalls and is said to be the origin of Kundalika river. It’s about 2 hours trek from base village along the dam backwater and through forest to reach this place known as ‘Devkund’. During this Devkund waterfall trek, you can explore the beautiful places nearby and observe the sparkling waterfalls. Climbing the steep slopes to reach this scenic spot will indeed be a rewarding experience. You can click pictures against the backdrop of Devkund or spend time reflecting on the unspoiled charm of nature, before descending down the slope to return home. So join us for most awaiting Trek of Devkund Waterfall.
What to Bring?
- A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in water resistance bag.
- Minimum 2 Ltr. Water Bottles.
- Towel, Floaters / Slippers, Deodorant, Extra Dress in a plastic Bag. (Keep it in a Vehicle)
- Rainproof / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season.
- Napkin / Towel.
- Glucon – D OR Electrol – Optional
- Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking.
- Dress Code – T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.)
- Personal Medicines, if any.
* This is just a reminder list of what to Bring. You can bring other things as per the Need.
Some useful tips for Happy Trekking
- Don’t keep valuable things while trekking.
- Use plastic carry bags to save your mobile & Wallet.
- Avoid Jeans pant for inconvenience in Walking / Climbing.
- Always keep your Original Photo ID with you.
- Follow all the Instructions given by Team Explorers.
- Don’t expect similar food quality of your home town. Try local food to have some different experience.
- Respect the Local Religion & Traditions.
- While taking photographs don’t click photo’s of local people without their permission.
- Keep Healthy environment & helpful nature while Trekking & at the time of Activity.
- Don’t keep anything like mobile, Wallet, Gold ornaments at the time of Adventure Activity.
- Make New friends & share your thoughts in a Group.
- Share your Happy memories with Explorers
Follow the Rule
“Leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time, and shoot nothing but photographs and bring back nothing but memories”
- Date: 8th-9th December, 2018
- Meeting time: 6:00am
- Flag-off time: 6:30am
- Meeting Point: Datta Snacks, Panvel (https://goo.gl/maps/f2x3GmG9B592)
- Route for reaching destination: Panvel | Chowk Phata | Durshet | Pali | Rawalje | Devkund
- Route for return journey: Tamhini Ghat | Mulshi | Aamby Valley | Lonavala | Panvel
- Mandatory: Helmet | Boots | Safety Gears | Driving License | Valid Legal Motorcycle Documents
- For R!Dians: per person Rs.1300/- non refundable.
- For Guest Riders: per person Rs.1500/- non refundable | No guest fees will be charged for pillion
- Kids under 5 years will be free.
- Lunch – Veg/Non-Veg (Day 1)
- Dinner – Veg/Non-Veg (Day 1)
- BBQ – Veg/Non-Veg (Day 1)
- Breakfast – Veg (Day 2)
- Stay (tent 4 person sharing basis)
Note: Costing mentioned above is excluding petrol & all other than cost including items.
Beneficiary Name:- _Royal Indian Devotes
Name of the Bank : -Yes Bank
Branch:- Napeansea Road
IFSC code:- YESB0000247
Account Type:- Current Account